Friday, December 7, 2012


Back after a long break

Since my last entry, I have been luck to be able to visit friends and family in the USA and UK. September, October and November flew by and I am so great full for the warm welcome and hospitality of so many good people. I feel very fortunate to truly have wonderful friends and family. So I must say a huge thank you and send big cyber hugs to everyone who loaned me their couch or spare bed over the past two month and remember when ever I ‘settle down’ you are most welcome anytime.
My original idea for this year was to go back to the USA in October and start job hunting again, however I felt I had still much to do, as well as learn in India. So I am very happy to say that I am able to extend this phase of life and will be able to stay in India and Nepal for another 10 months. Yahoo! The skeleton plan is to take more teachings from His Holiness the Dalai Lama, to do more courses in yoga and meditation, learn Hindi as well as visit Nepal to do volunteer work. So let’s see what happens this time, who I bump into and what karma ripens.
On returning to the west I was also nicely surprised that quite a few people had actually followed this blog and asked if I would do this again. So I am happy to keep going with this but I would really like to hear from you readers. So if you have any questions about India, ant me to write on a subject or comments then please do let me know. In this way we can have a more interactive experience and I will be more inspired to keep writing. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment