Wednesday, June 13, 2012



Today I got this e-mail from my Nepali friend Vinita who works to assist victims of sexual abuse, due to the conflict  in Nepal. If anyone reading this would like to support her work I know she would be very very great full 

Dear Linda,

A very warm greetings from Nepal!
It’s been a long time since we communicate. Hope this mail finds you well. I am doing good. 
Well, the weather in Nepal is very hot and we are expecting the monsoon to start soon. As for the political ground it’s as usual, the politician are blaming each other…

I am also writing this mail to inform you that we are going through a very tough time in the office since our donor rejected our proposal this year. They just informed us yesterday saying that at this point they cannot support us.

I am wondering if there is any chance, by any means you could support us to sustain our residential center for sexual abused kids. We at the moment have 18 children at the center.

We are trying from our side also to get connected with the government of Nepal.

I am writing emails to all our well wishers to see if there is any chance of getting donations so that we don’t have to let got the children like that………..

I am really worried….Please support us!  Hope to hear from you soon….

Regards,
   
 Vinita Adhikari
Founder Director
Antardristi Nepal
Ph: 00977 1 5527196
Mobile: 00977 9851049576

No comments:

Post a Comment