Sunday, March 4, 2012

So getting settled into Agonda and getting used to the aches and pains of yoga.The village is just beautifully and we have a great group of people on the course. Participants come from England, Germany, Canada, Hong Kong and USA. Today is Sunday and a day off to relax and do all the course reading, which is pretty heavy into anatomy and Indian yogic philosophy which luckily is along the lines of Buddhism  so I can get my head around it. Funny but today I found myself alone on a beach lounger, in the shade, reading a philosophy book surrounded by people, eating, smoking; both tobacco and ganja, making out and just frying themselves in the sun, when the though came " I have turned into a nerd!"   arghghghghh  hahahahahah  oh well.
street sellers

beach hut
beach cow


Church in the center of the village

local lads celebrating Holi

No comments:

Post a Comment